Pad #8 Stapled Notepad, 74x210mm
The Rhodia pad is one of the most easy to use and durable notebooks around. People love them for their grids, smooth paper & iconic cover.
Incorporating details like a fold-around cover, hard coated-board backing and high-quality graph paper, the French notebook is an extremely popular and recognisable writing and sketching tool.
This size is typical of a "reporter's notebook" but also makes a great place for your shopping list or jotting notes.
The pads are staple-bound, made of acid free white vellum paper, are micro perforated on top for easy and clean tearing. The front cover is scored to fold back for easy writing and the stiff back cover provides excellent support. Each pad contains 80 sheets.
- PAGES: 160 pages (80 sheets), 80g Extra white paper with smooth satin finish (acid-free, pH neutral)
- STYLE: Top staple bound (reinforced staples for extra strength)
- EXTRAS: Micro-perforated pages on top for easy and clean removal
- SIZE: 74 x 210mm
- COVER: Orange cardboard cover (cover is scored to neatly fold back - top bound)
- MATERIAL SOURCE: Paper made from sustainable forests. Made in France